Applications for Support and/or Industry Hub must be made in writing with the booking form.
CONTRACTS & CONFIRMATION
Once a Booking Form is received, a contract will be sent to you for signature with an accompanying invoice. This contract should be signed and returned with a 60% deposit payment. Upon receipt of the Booking Form the organiser will reserve the items listed in it. Completion of the Booking Form by the Supporter shall be considered as a commitment to purchase the items.
Participants of the Industry Hub
Once a signed Booking Form is received, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you with an accompanying invoice.
Terms and Conditions of Supporter are included in this Online Prospectus and will be included in the Supporter agreement.
INSERT AND DISPLAY MATERIALS
Please note that all materials entering the venue incur a handling charge. This includes materials for inserts and display.
In order to receive a price quote for handling and to assure arrival of your materials, please be sure to complete the "Pre-Advise" form included in the shipping instructions when you receive either theTechnical Manuals.
PAYMENT TERMS & METHODS
60% upon receipt of agreement and first invoice
40% by January 4th 2017.
All payments must be received before the start date of the Conference. Should the Supporter fail to complete payments prior to the commencement of the Conference, the Organizer will be entitled to cancel the reservation while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined below.
- Reservations made less than 6 months before the Conference will be subject to 100% payment upon reservations.
CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION POLICY
Cancellation / modification of items must be made in writing to the Industry and Liaison Sales Associate
Industry Liaison & Sales
The organizers shall retain:
- 10% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/ modification is made before October 4th 2016
- 50% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/ modification is made between October 4th 2016 and February 4th, 2017 inclusive
- 100% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/ modification is made after February 4th 2017, Inclusive
- ** Please ensure that your VAT number appears on the booking form, in order to allow VAT reclaim.
VAT (Subject to Change)
All Supporter prices are exclusive of VAT, and are subject to VAT at the local rate which will be added to the invoice.
Where applicable VAT fees can be claimed through:
Mr. Richard Asquith
TH/IF VAT Services Managing Director
+44 (0) 870 067 8881 Work
+44 (0) 79 777 23645 mobile
Dolphin House’ 2-5 Manchester Street
Brighton BN2 1TF, United Kingdom