ICFL is the only multidisciplinary event that focuses on unifying the global knowledge of Fatty Liver. This unique platform will provide you the opportunity to:
- exchange research and experience,
- meet and exchange knowledge with true pioneers from all over the world,
- demonstrate your company's leadership in the field,
- reach key thought leaders, academic and industry researchers, clinicians,
- raise your company's visibility.
The leading experts organizing this opportunity to share research and raise awareness are Prof Quentin M. Anstee, Professor of Experimental Hepatology at Newcastle University, United Kingdom; Prof. Rifaat Safadi, Director of the Liver Unit at Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Israel; and Prof. Arun Sanyal, Professor of Medicine, Gastroenterology and Molecular Pathology at the Virginia Commonwealth University, US.