Registration Fees (EUR):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to and including March 8, 2017
March 9 – May 16, 2017
From May 17, 2017
|Low & Low Middle Income Countries*||
|Trainee, Student, Fellow, Nurse **||
Low income and Lower-middle-income
Countries: as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification.
for more information on the Country Classification.
** Trainee, Student, Fellow, Nurse: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
Fees For All Meeting Participants Include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the commercial exhibition
- Congress printed materials
- Refreshments as per the breaks in the program
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro commission is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
FATTY LIVER 17 Congress Seville (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account Number: 693980-52-888
IBAN: CH55 0483 5069 3980 5288 8
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received until and including March 9, 2017 - full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 10 and May 23, 2017 - 50% will be refunded.
- As of May 24, 2017 – no refund will be made.
*Note, in case of cancell ation at any stage, bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.
ICFL 2017 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280432 ext.56
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140