The International Conference on Fatty Liver explores the raising rate of fatty liver disease from a multidisciplinary approach and makes a promise to its participants to:
- Raise awareness of the growing issue of Fatty Liver and the relationship with the other organs in the body
- Provide an holistic approach to improve diagnostics tools and therapeutic modalities between disciplines
- Share data and experience through building a multidiscplinary international community
- Invite leading experts across the relevant fields to educate and foster knowledge exchange
- Host technology providers to present product information and trends that support your clinical and scientific practises
Do not miss this opportunity to investigate, cooperate, progress and ultimately meet the challenges of our future.