- Family Physicians
- Allied Health
Why You Should Attend
ICFL 2019 aims to bridge the gap between different specialists whom all encounter patients with Fatty Liver but do not know enough about how Fatty Liver can affect their particular field of expertise. Attending ICFL 2019 will help you recognise the early warning signs of Fatty Liver and provide better guidance for treatment options.
As ICFL 2019 is the only event worldwide that focuses on unifying the global knowledge of Fatty Liver, only at ICFL 2019 can you access a wide spectrum of data and research from a multidisciplinary point of view.
The ICFL Promise
- Raise awareness of the growing issue of Fatty Liver and the relationship with the other organs in the body
- Provide an holistic approach to improve diagnostics tools and therapeutic modalities between disciplines
- Share data and experience through building a multidiscplinary international community
- Invite leading experts across the relevant fields to educate and foster knowledge exchange
- Host technology providers to present product information and trends that support your clinical and scientific practises
Do not miss this opportunity to investigate, cooperate, progress and ultimately meet the challenges of our future.