Commitment to the Highest Standards in CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Identify NASH in clinical aspect.
- Recognize biomarkers in NAFLD, tools to be used in assessment of disease severity in NAFLD;
- Discuss screening - evaluation of NASH in clinical aspect;
- Describe treatment of the metabolic Syndrome in patients with NAFLD;
- Asses future development of the options for treating NAFLD;
- Review drug development overview and clinical pharmacology in practice;
- Summarize NAFLD and malignancy;
- Enhance new relationships with physicians with common interests throughout the world.
The 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver is the meeting place for Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, Diabetologists, Nutritionists, Radiologists, Cardiologists, Family Physicians, Researchers, Allied Health Nurses. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver (ICFL 2019) is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net.
The 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver (ICFL 2019) is designated for a maximum of, or up to, 13 European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/cme/uemseaccme-cme-credit-recognition.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/cpd/providers/international-accreditation-agreements-e.
ÄRZTEKAMMER BERLIN (AK)
The 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver (ICFL 2019) is accredited by the Ärztekammer Berlin (ÄK) to provide the following CPD activity for medical specialists. The Ärztekammer Berlin (ÄK) is the professional representation of all 28,000 Berlin doctors. For more information please click here.
The 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver (ICFL 2019) is designated for a maximum of, or up to 12 Category B CME credits. Each physician should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity:
28/06/2019, VNR 2761102019019722000, Password 3862, 6 credits Category B29/06/2019, VNR 2761102019019723008, Password 4823, 6 credits Category BGerman physicians wishing to receive credit must sign the participants list each day and include their EFN-number at the registration desk. Attendance records will be sent to Arztekammer Berlin for approval.
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
|Thursday, June 27, 2019||2|
|Friday, June 28, 2019||7|
|Saturday, June 29, 2019||4|
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before July 27, 2019:
1. Access the online system via any of the following
- Visit the following link
- Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended
- Visit the CME/CPD Accreditation page on the event website
- Follow the link in the email sent at the end of the event
2. Complete the anonymous online evaluation
3. Complete the credit claim form and submit
4. The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download and/or print for your personal records
Kindly note that the ICFL 2019 online evaluation will be active on the last day of the meeting. You will then be able to access it and claim your CME/CPD certificate.
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
INDUSTRY SUPPORT DISCLOSURE
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organisations is made in the programme guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
- View a list of all industry supporters here.
- View detailed programmes for all Industry Sessions here.