Instructions for Poster and e-Poster Presenters
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Participants should prepare their poster according to the following instructions:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please also refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to you (in case of poster updates).
- Please use the board with the same number.
POSTER MOUNTING & DISMANTLING TIMES
Location: Poster Zone in the Exhibition & Networking Area (Hall A)
Thursday, 28 April 12:30 – 15:30
Friday, 29 April 08:00 – 10:00
Saturday, 30 April 11:00 – 13:45
The organisers will not be responsible for any posters that are not dismantled until the designated hour specified above.
POSTER VIEWING & DISCUSSIONS
Poster viewings and discussions are held during the official program coffee and lunch breaks each day, as well as during the Welcome Reception on 28 April.
Authors are kindly requested to stand by their poster to answer questions, however, you are also welcomed to leave a contact by the poster – a business card or simply your name on a piece of paper – all delegates will be able to contact you via the virtual platform, should they have any questions.
E-POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Deadline for submission: 1 April, 2022
You will receive an email with a dedicated link to upload your e-Poster in March.
Participants should prepare their e-Poster according to the instructions below.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded here.
- Language: All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- 1 Page PDF file
- File format: .PDF only.
- File size less than 10 MB
- E-Poster orientation: landscape
- Font size: ≥11
- Animated images and animations are not permitted for e-Posters and will be non-functioning.
- When you insert Images Photos Tables Graphs please use simple copy-paste, and do not use embedded documents – the system does not support embedded files -audio or video
- Please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@)
- Please do not use headers and footers.
By uploading your e-Poster, you agree to having it published on the ICFL 2022 virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the Conference.